5. avgust 2009

Swimming in lake

Hi my furry friends,
Sunday was great for me. My mommy and daddy decided to take me off from the hot city weather and take me swimming to a lake. We have two bigger lakes in Slovenia, Bled and Bohinj and we decided to go in Bohinj. It takes cca. an hour to come there. Early in the morning we could choose a private place of our own where I can swimm and not bother showering anybody hehe....just my folks ;-)
What do we have here?
It's a beautifull clean lake, surrounded with high hills. There are a lot of fishes in it swimming in shallows !! They were even bitting me while I was standing still...
Hmmm, let's see...
A bunch of fishes...wooow!!!
Did I get one?
And there were ducks too. Luckily for my mommy I didn't see them on time to play catch with them hehe...
What?
Ducks? Where?Behind me?Wooow, the duck family :-)I was swimming a lot, playing and catching ball and sticks...

I would be in a water whole day, so mommy made me rest from time to time like I'm a little baby...Sigh!
Me,resting..sigh!Was I resting enough, mommy, can I play now again, pleaseeeee!What a great day!

Kisses and hugs,
Nessa

16 komentarjev:

  1. What a beautiful place, Nessa! You are lucky to have been able to spend all day playing and swimming there!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. hello, this is coco....
    looks like you're having a lot of fun
    chikisses,
    coco

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. wow a day at the lake - we only get an hour or 2

    you are one lucky doggie

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. WOW!

    What a beaWOOtiful setting fur a beaWOOtiful girl to have such fun!

    Tank woo fur sharing the fun pikhs AND videos!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You is right a very fun day! You sure do like the water lots. I like how your furs go all crinkly when they wet.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a great time you had!!! That looks like such a clean lake - so did you get a fish?

    woos, the OP Pack

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. OMDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
    What a great day you had dear Nessa...and what a wonderful place!!!
    We love that lake...
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.....do you want show us it????
    We would love to know you and playing and swimming together!!!!!!!
    We must organize a meeting!!!!!!!!
    Did you get a fish???
    And how many wonderful ducks!!!
    We love to plaw at "catch the duck!!"
    Waaawaawaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope to meet you and your wonderful mommy and dad very very soon!!!!
    Tons of love and kisses from us and special puppy licks fro Maya

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. What a wonderful day you had Nessa!
    That place is beautiful and look like a lots of fun!

    xoxo
    Thor

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Your wavy, wet hair is so cute Nessa and I loved watching you stalk the fishies. :)

    Nala

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What a beautiful place Nessa? Fish and ducks! You look like you had a wonderful time.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Now, *that* looks like my favorite way to spend the day. Nothing like a good swim! Love, Sally

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hi Nessa! Nice to meet you! You are the 2nd Hovawart I've met...do you know Meggi? She is just a wee pup, over in Germany (www.tina-meggi.blogspot.com).
    I love to swim, too! That lake is beautiful, so clear...and ducks too! Wish I could come over & swim with you, we'd have lots of fun!
    Come visit me sometime.
    Your new pal,
    Sedona

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. What a fabulous lake Nessa. The water looks so clear and so inviting. No wonder you wanted to stay in it!

    Take care
    Clive

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hi Nessa,

    Oh it looks like you had a wonderful day at the lake. It looks so cool and refreashing there. O just wanted to let you know that you were my spotlighted doggie with flower yesterday.

    {{{huggoes}}}....Mona

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I am sooo jealous! I love to swim, and chase pelicans! I haven't been swimming in a long time!

    Those were beautiful pictures - looks like a fun time!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. What lovely scenery Nessa. D says one day she will visit Slovenia. It truly looks beautiful.

    tailwags
    Noah

    OdgovoriIzbriši