20. maj 2009

I'm having a pool and Award

Hello, my friends,
I have news for you: my mommy set me a pool...tada!!Well, it's not really a SWIMMING pool, i'ts more like top of the shell playground for children you can see in the corner hehe, but it will do. For now. I wonder why our fishies are having sooooo big pool and I'm stuck in that obviously too small thing. I should file a complain to daddy, becouse fish pond was his idea...sigh!

See? I have no place to lay down..sigh!

After that exhausting digging and rotating I lay down on my blankie under the cherry tree, still wondering about fishies and pond..hmm, what do you say? Should I complain?

My sweat dear friends Josh and Jessie kindly gave me this Award.

The rules state that I should list 7 things I love and then pass it on to seven other blogs we love, so here goes:

7 things I love:

1) My happy big family...

2) Sunny days because than I'm feeling joyfull...

3) Long walks...

4) My long walk toy-kongo because I love catching it...

5) Milk becouse my mommy give it to me after every meal...

6) Laying under the table when little ones are eating...guess why hehe...

7) You, my dear lovable friends

I would like to pass that award on every friend on my blog list and offer you to take it, but it seems that no one does want to do that(at least I don't), so I picked up random list of

7 blogs I like and want to pass this award on to:

1) The Poupounete 2) Huskee and Hershey 3) Mr.-K 4) Trooper 5) Diego dog 6) Clive 7) Martha

Please don't feel hurt if you are not on the list because I really love you all. And my mommy too. She thanks everyone for all your conserns and good wishes.

Kisses and hugs, Nessa

20 komentarjev:

  1. you definately need a bigger pool - but at least you can cool off in that one for now - mommy hasnt opened our pool yet!!

    Woodrow

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Nessa
    We loved your pool - we would like one of those for the summer!
    Congratulations on your Award - we particularly like you loving to sit under the table when the little ones are eating!
    Such a practical dog. Thank you for sharing your Award with us - we are honoured and will post about it soon.
    Thanks again
    love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nessa, we think you definitely should make a complaint to your dad, but you do look beautiful lying next to the fish pond.

    Tucker and Daisy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Your garden is so lovely!
    I'm not sure I'd like playing in a pool. I"ve never tried it!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I have one!

    Mine is a little bigger and I enjoyed it furry much!

    Khongrats on your KHREATIVE award ;-)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Nesska, bazen je superski :)) a res malo premajhen za te. :))

    Ti kar vztrajaj, morda se očka usmili, preseli ribe v manjšega in tebi podari večjega. hihi.

    by
    T&A

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you for my award Nessa. I was so happy to get it that I have already posted it on my blog.
    Looks like you had fun with your pool. Mom said she may get one for me and Rocky when it gets warm.

    Your pal,
    Diego

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I likes your pool. you look pretty in front of the flowers. Oh and I likes your list of things!! hehe

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oh, dear Nessa, you do need a bigger pool and now that your humans see how much you would like one, we are sure they will find you a bigger one.
    Congrats on your award.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi Nessa

    Looks like you could do with a bigger pool alright.

    Congrats on your award and many thanks for passing it onto us - you were very good and we'll do the post with it soon.

    lots of woofs
    Clive

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. At least you can use it as a big drinking bowl. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hi, Nessa!
    Your pool is small but you can have lots of fun in it! Splashing water is very fun!
    Congratulations on your award!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I have a pool like that too!
    I prefer Mummy and Daddy's big pool though BOL
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. That pool may be small but it still looks like great fun!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Cute pool! It might be a better fit for a dog my size though. At least you can cool off your feet.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. We have a pool just like this. It is a perfect size!

    Wuv,
    Gus and Waldo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Hi Nessa!
    I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Woowowowoooooo dear Nessa!!!!
    we loved your new pool......is little bit small for you but we're sure that you'll have lots of fun same!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish were with you and splashing togheter!!!!
    ;-))))))))
    You look sooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous on your blanket under the cherry tree!!!!
    we missed you a lot during our holiday!!!!
    We love you a lot!!!!!
    Sweet kisses and licks!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Hi Nessa,

    That is a lovely picture of you in your garden! And your new pool looks great!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Your garden is beautiful! You don't often see Hovawarts in the USA, but they are a lovely breed!

    As a fellow dog lover I wanted to let you know about a giveaway taking place on my blog for PUPCAKES! :)


    Here's the link to the giveaway:
    http://thewetnose.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-birthdays-and-another-pupcake.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši