This award is ...
And now, look what I got from Clive, assistance Dog for Autism. You should visit his page and see what a great job he's doing with little guy! Thank you soooo much, buddy.What it's about?
- as a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
-to seek the reason why we all love blogging.
-put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
-don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
-answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
-tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.don’t forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post.
Why I love blogging? Becouse:
- we have made so many beautifull friendships all over the world
- we are meeting so many great dogs and humans
- we love to learn something new about your countries and goggie lives
- we hope we can introduce you slovenian way of living...we are so little, like little Switzerland and it means a lot to us to spread good vibes
This time we would like to pass the award onto: The OP Pack , wishing Dakota all the best, Suzuki, please visit her nad cross your paws for Scooby, Golden Honey, hoping that good vibes will do for painless life till the rainbow comes, Khyra, because she is so friendly, Mona and mommy, because they are doing so great job helping adopt so many doggies.
Your writting how you are not alowed to go to the ZOO surprised me a lot...as you can see you have doggie parks, doggie pools and many more things that we don't have here...so how come they don't let you visit the ZOO? You should rebel :-)
Have a great weekend, Nessa