17. marec 2009

I got a present from Addie and Lucie !

My dear furriends,

I'm so sorry not to post so long time but time flies so fast...my mommy has started to babysitting her grand doughter Nika, so she hasn't so much time to help me with typing...I'm soooo behind posting and have to tell you sooo much....
The most important news is that I got a present by mail from Addie and Lucie straight from Texas,USA. Do you remember The True love contest? Well, I was one of the winners... Wooow, I was so thrilled when the present arrived...
Mommy someone is standin at the door...
I think it's postman...open the door, please! Woow, the postman brought me a present!Mmmm, I'm smelling something here..Look everybody what I got...a picture frame and a treat in shape of hart...yippie...
Mommy, can I start now, pleaseeee???Crunch, crunch, yummi....Where I should start?


That picture of Bella, mommy and me will be in that super frameThank you very much dear sweet girls !

14 komentarjev:

  1. Hi Nessa. What a great gift! Addie and Lucie (and their mom!) are so generous!

    We loved the video, and all the pics, of course!

    Your Friends,
    Tom and Tama-Chan

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi Nessa
    What a lovely gift that was! With all those lovely pictures you will soon have one for your new frame.
    We loved the video too.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a lovely gift! You really looked like you were enjoying your treat too.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. That was a furry nice post
    To share a furry nice surprise
    From furry nice khanines and mom
    Fur your furry sweet pikh!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra O'Husky

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Addie and Lucie are so sweet, aren't they? And you had such a great photo of love entered in the contest. That heart-shaped treat sure looks tasty.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi, Nessa!
    The frame is pawesome!
    And watching you in the video enjoying your treat made me drool!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. WOW Nessa, that heart treat looks delicious! And what a cool frame! Congrats again on your win!

    Kisses,
    Nala

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thats so cool :)
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wrooo wrooo,
    Congrats on your prize!
    You are a pretty girl!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hello Nessa! I loved watching your video... your treat looked delicious! Congratulations on winning the contest!

    Your Pal,
    Trooper

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. WOOOWOOOWOOO Nessa....what a wonderful present from Addie and lucie!!
    we love the heart candy!!!
    and your video is wonderful....watching you is sooooooooo funny!!!
    you look sooooooooo gorgeous in these pictures....we love you a lot!!!
    can't wait to know you asap!!!
    have a great weekend!!!
    lots of love and kisses!!!!
    SMACK!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. What a great way to start the weekend!

    Licks and Wags,

    Tuffy of Dog Woods

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hi Nessa!
    I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši